Oh man, Nat. I big fat failed that quiz. And after you so generously included me next to Mia, Mash and your Pa. (Which as of now is TOTALLY undeserved though I plan to be worthy someday.) I'll make it up to you. When you come out here for a visit, we'll go to all the bars were Keifer hangs out and see if we can get you a sighting.
7 comments:
Yeah, well, I did pretty bad on yours too- I got 7 out of 20. We should start hanging out some more (once my crazy summer is done)
Ouch... 8 out of 20. Maybe Greg and I talk too much when we are hanging out. That was fun, anyway.
-Nicolle
I got 7 right - but I was sure "Thr Prince and Me" was going to be the right answer. Oh, well - I know we both love that movie!
Ha ha ha Shelley, I put that movie on there just to throw you off! I guess my plan worked!
Okay, everybody felt bad about their 7's and 8's, so I decided to pull a 6 to help them feel better.
Andrew
Oh man, Nat. I big fat failed that quiz. And after you so generously included me next to Mia, Mash and your Pa. (Which as of now is TOTALLY undeserved though I plan to be worthy someday.) I'll make it up to you. When you come out here for a visit, we'll go to all the bars were Keifer hangs out and see if we can get you a sighting.
Yes I feel a Keifer sighting is in my future!
Post a Comment