YAY Michelle!
My sister is featured on the cover the May 2008 issue of Dance Magazine!
Congratulations big sista!
We are so proud of you! The article details her amazing accomplishments in the tap world as well as her new role in the cast of STOMP. She is truly an amazing performer and she just joined the cast of the touring show, so if STOMP is touring in a city near you, you have to go see it! She is brilliant!
I love you masamo!
I can't find the article online for people to read yet***, but here is a glimpse of the spread they did on her. Or you could just head to the local book store to buy yourself a copy of the May issue of Dance Magazine next week!
My sister is featured on the cover the May 2008 issue of Dance Magazine!
Congratulations big sista!
We are so proud of you! The article details her amazing accomplishments in the tap world as well as her new role in the cast of STOMP. She is truly an amazing performer and she just joined the cast of the touring show, so if STOMP is touring in a city near you, you have to go see it! She is brilliant!
I love you masamo!
I can't find the article online for people to read yet***, but here is a glimpse of the spread they did on her. Or you could just head to the local book store to buy yourself a copy of the May issue of Dance Magazine next week!
***Oh I just figured out you can click on the picture and it enlarges the article so you can read it! YAY!
10 comments:
Whoa! That is sweet! You guys must be so proud of her!
What an exciting thing for Michelle. I will pass this info on to Allyson.
Natalie, it's Allyson! I found your blog link on Kathryn's. This is fantastic for Michelle. I would love to send her an email or a card in the mail. Could you send me that info to my email address..it's allysonar@yahoo. Thanks a ton!
Awesome, awesome, awesome! I used to subscribe to Dance Magazine when I was younger and always wanted to be one of the ballerinas on the cover. I'm jealous! How awesome for your sister!
That is too cool, Natalie. Big time props to your big sister!
very cool!
That is great! We have seen STOMP before but will definitely have to check it out if it comes back around the area. I still remember her performing at your wedding. She is incredible!
Wow!!! We are so happy for Michelle!!! and all of her family!!! How proud you must all be!!! Please congratulate Michelle for us!
Oh, and I never commented on the last post, but your knitting has come a long way! You're doing great - I think this scarf will be done in 4 months instead of 8! :)
Natalie...I know how proud you must be!! Fabulous article and astounding photos...in my opinion, Michelle is the best tap dancer in the world, leading the way for a new generation of dancers. She can dance any style, her choreography is brilliant and who wouldn't want to dance with her?? Best to you and your family,Linda
( Carson and Matt's mom)
Post a Comment