Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Things will never be the same...


That's right folks! David and I are expecting our first child!
We are so excited and can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl.
Either way we will be happy, and either way it will be a soccer player.
We conceived sometime in July and found out for sure on my birthday August 10th.

Here is my first preggy photo taken at 6 weeks. We will try our best to take pictures every few weeks so that you can see our progress. Our due date is April 9th, my dad's birthday! I am going to make my dad a grandpa by his next birthday, or shortly after.
So far I have been feeling great. Other than catching the flu, I haven't had any morning sickness or too much fatigue (knock on wood). Last week we were able to have our first ultra sound.
Here is our little baby!
There is lots of speculation about whether it's a boy or girl.
We won't find out for another 6 weeks though, but when we do we will let everyone know.
In the meantime, check back every now and then for updates and keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

14 comments:

Jaymi & Roger LaGuardia said...

You look great and very happy!! Congratulations; I can't wait to hear - boy or girl.

Jaymi

andrea said...

I'm SO happy for you guys. You'll be such fun parents! And how fun that you found out on your birthday. Great present!

Vlazny's said...

Congratulations! You do look very happy! Your baby is going to be so lucky to have you both as parents!

jax from the harmon squad said...

Yay! We're going to be pregnant together! When I read your last post all I could think is "David is SO ready to be a dad" and it's happening! Congratulations!

Kathryn Palmer said...

Can't wait to find out what you are having.
I am just thrilled that you are prego.
Congrats again!

shelley said...

great b-day present!!! was it hard to keep it a secret? it was SOOOO hard for michael to keep shaelyn a secret (not so hard for me) and wasn't really hard at all to keep this little one secret. so i wonder what others go through.

so i guess this means the house is paid off, huh?! hahahahahaha! :)

Anonymous said...

Natalie~ That is so exciting!!! Congratulations to you and David! Hope you continue to feel good! ~Kristin

Di said...

You are so right, life will never be the same but it will so awesome you won't really miss your old life that much. Congratulations!!!

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

HOORAY! That is very exciting. True, things will never be the same...but they will be the way they should be. Kids add a whole other element and bring so much joy that you could never imagine! It is hard but SO worth it! We are very happy for both of you.

Rachael said...

YAY! How exciting! I am so happy for you both. Congratulations!!!!

Carrie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So exciting! We are thrilled for you guys. :)

Bush's said...

woohoo! you are going to be a great mommy...that baby will be kicking a ball as soon as it is walking! Congrats to both of you...having a baby is the best thing ever!

Sarah said...

Congrats guys!! I stumbled upon your blog from The Palmer's...what exciting news!! = ) Devin and I are really happy for you!

e & d said...

Natalie! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! Jesica has been trying to get me to blog and has me reading her blog and all her friends, and i am excited see what's happening with my fellow CHHSer. looking forward to all the updates!
~Emily WR