Lately I have been feeling stressed, worried, concerned, and freaked out in general about having the baby (ie the labor process) and having things ready for when he arrives. Some things are in my control, and others not so much.
While I have experienced lots of joy with feeling the baby move, kick, and also having a healthy pregnancy thus far, my mind has still been overwhelmed and unable to relax!
That is until the return of the big 3!
Yes my three favorite shows are back on tv. I know there is no true happiness to be gained in watching the shows and nothing compares to the feeling of having a baby grow inside of me and the joys we will experience once he arrives, but these 3 shows allow me to escape all my worries, fears, and stress, if only for an hour.
So I would like to thank the following people who help me escape, relax, and let my mind wander...



5 comments:
you crack me up!
however, i'm also enjoying my Riggins fix!!
I too use tv as an escape as of late. I should be practicing my Hypnobirthing (you should look into it) but instead I end up watching Grey's Anatomy.
yay! i'm glad you're a LOSTie, too!
when am i gonna get to see you again? :)
I totally understand...it is nice to "escape" for an hour at night.
Hey! I can't find your email anywhere! Would you email me a picture of the nursery...I want to do something for it and need to see the color scheme so I can match it as close as possible...my email is pbandjkids@gmail.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment