... a child's first pair of shoes?
These little kicks just keep the biggest grin on my face.
The shoes are still a little big on him and he isn't quite sure how to 'walk' in them yet, but I couldn't resist trying them on him!
And then we had to put the new shoes to work!
One of our neighbors was getting rid of a bunch of baby toys that her children had grown out of playing with so we inherited a new car for Finley. It was perfect timing too because we were considering getting him one of these for his birthday coming up.
Finley was excited about the new toy!
He needs help being pushed around in it while he is sitting in the car...
but he is able to push it from behind!
And then he discovered the grass!
Finley had a great time picking up leaves, dirt, and trying to mow our lawn.
5 comments:
Such little things make you smile when you've got a littel one around. Love the new kicks!
Ok, totally cute! I love his overalls and those shoes are TO DIE FOR!
I love baby shoes. I have a pair that all four of my kids wore when they were babies. Someday I'll have them framed. Or bronzed. :)
Hehe...love the shoes. Boys love the dirt. One of the earliest memories of my little brother is him grabbing a handful of dirt out of the front flowerbed and shoving it in his mouth. :-P
They're adorable! I love all those "first" moments.
Post a Comment