I still cannot believe Finley is 18 months old! Time has really flown by.
He no longer looks like a baby any more. He looks like a boy!
He is officially a toddler.
Stats:
Weight - 22 lbs
Height - 31 3/4 inches long
I must say I absolutely love this age!
Finley is saying more and more words every day. He will try to repeat anything you ask him to as well. It is fun to see him explore things around him and also exert his own will. He says no a lot right now, but luckily it still sounds really cute coming out of his mouth.
Sharing does not come easy to him - but he loves trying to play with the big kids.
So much has changed for Finley lately.
Here is what he has been up to:
He did awesome!
He didn't get sad or cry at all.
Finley tried to drink out of a big boy cup with pretty good success (I am told) and even wanted to stay and play longer when it was time to go.
I think I had a harder time letting him go than he did.
He was so excited to check it out.
Now he doesn't get nearly as upset when we have to go somewhere in the car.
He enjoys waving at all his favorite people: firefighters, school buses, and of course his absolute favorite - the Mailman!
A couple of weeks ago we finished up a six week crash course of tumbling with Miss Erika.
Here he is with his little tumbling class (we were just missing James!).
Finley had fun to crawling under things.
And also shooting his ball through things.
Climbing up, up, up!
And then sliding or rolling down.
Jump, jump, jumping with Miss Erika and Mia.
And racing down the tumbling track!
We all had so much fun! Thanks Miss Erika!
Finley has also been discovering his artistic side.
He is finally old enough to start doing his own art projects with a little help from mom.
Here he is painting on a wall at the zoo.
I love how he is holding up his finger while painting in this picture - as if to say one more minute mom, I am almost done!
We have also been coloring and painting at home and at story time at the library.
I think Fin inherited some of his art abilities from his Great Grandma Nani.
It is so much fun to teach him things and watch him learn and grow.
Even though I love this age, it still makes me sad to think of how fast he is growing up.
Even though I love this age, it still makes me sad to think of how fast he is growing up.
Soon he won't want hugs and kisses or come running to me all the time.
I also miss his little mushy baby fat. Although he still has a good size belly on him.
Here are some bonus pictures to enjoy:
Here are some bonus pictures to enjoy:
4 comments:
Hard to believe 18 months has come and gone! What a big boy he's become. You can really see traits from both of you in his face now! Cute!
Cutie- pa-too-tie!
Oh my goodness, that picture of him driving the car at the park is A-DOR-ABLE!
He looks so grown up in that picture of him driving! And seriously, what it is with little boys having the best eye lashes?
Post a Comment