I know.
It doesn't seem right to skip over my usual Christmas post and move on to talk about the snow, but we all had the stomach bug all weekend and I just can't bring myself to write about our Christmas right now...maybe in a few days...so until then I will post about our latest snow adventure!
This is the first time that I can remember NC ever getting snow on Christmas! But we did and we got a lot! I think the totals were around 6 inches. Enough to cancel church and keep us house bound for a few days. We finally started to feel better this morning so we decided to bundle up and get some fresh air. Finley was sporting his new hat and boots that he got for Christmas!
This kid could be in a magazine!
It took him a little while to get use to maneuvering in his new boots.
This wasn't Finley's first snow, but it was his first time sledding!
Perfect timing too because we just got this new sled from Mimi for Christmas! YAY!
I ended up having to use my feet to prevent us from hitting the house!

Dad even got in on the fun too (one of the perks when you decide to work from home for the day - your break is sledding in the snow!).
Dad even got in on the fun too (one of the perks when you decide to work from home for the day - your break is sledding in the snow!).
Finley always looks so scared at the end of the ride, but I promise we weren't torturing him.
It was so nice to get outside today and breath in the fresh cool air after being sick and house bound for two days straight. Thank the Lord we are all starting to feel better!
2 comments:
Sorry everyone was so sick! Looks like the snow is a lot of fun. I'm jealous!
I'm glad everyone is feeling better.
Your driveway is a perfect sledding hill!
Post a Comment