Finley received a Fisher Price kid's camera for Christmas last year.
In the 64 days he has owned it he has taken around 655 pictures.
That averages to about 10 pictures a day. This little man has been busy!
I can't believe his little kid tough camera can hold that many pictures!
He really loves his camera and below are some of the highlights from his collection of photographs.
A look at the world from Finley's eyes:
These pictures crack me up and there are so many more. I feel like I don't need to explain most of these pictures, I am just going to let them speak for themselves.
8 comments:
This is absolutely fabulous!
I love the picture of Pirate Natalie and her motley crew of stuffed mateys.
I see potential here!
I just love this post! What a great idea. I always wonder how Lena must see things.
That is awesome!
I love all the pictures of the adults with no heads! So true what their vantage point is!
FINLEEEYYY!! hahahahaha! This is my favorite blog post yet! Man those pictures are awesome. I love how many he took of his own face. Kid needs a myspace.
love these photos!!!
Post a Comment