Last Saturday Finley finished out his ballet training for the year with a ballet recital.
Finley's class' theme was Peter Pan. He was very excited when he found out he was going to be play Peter.
Here he is in his costume with one of the many 'Wendys'.
And here is his whole class. Aren't they adorable!? The Wendy costumes were too cute!
This is Finley's teacher Miss Shelley. If you live in the area and are interested in taking ballet you can learn more about here studio here.
Everyone did such a great job during the dance recital.
Finley was way more focused than his last recital which was just six months ago! I was very proud of how well he did.
He was a great Peter!
During the curtain call he did an adorable bow accompanied with the removal of his hat. It was too cute!
Finley had some very special fans who came to watch including his preschool teacher and her daughter and Grammie and Abuelo!
A big thank you and shout out to Miss Shelley for putting on another great recital! We really appreciate all your hard work and the time that you put into not only class but the production as well!
Finley has had such a great year in ballet!
Now I just need to convince him to be Peter Pan for Halloween this year :).
4 comments:
How adorable. I bet he was a great Pan the Man!
He makes a perfect Peter!!
Finley is so cute! Love the costume, bow, and it all.
So cute! Sad I missed it. :( Hopefully I'll get to see the next one, with all my friends adorable kids!
Post a Comment