Alright I know I am a bit late on posting the first day of school pictures, but things have been crazy busy and unfortunately not in a good way.
Last week Finley started Pre-K! I can't believe we are only one year away from kindergarten. Yikes! I don't think I can handle this! Next year is going to be so rough (though probably just on me).
Finley is really excited about going to preschool three days a week this year (and staying for lunch two days). He has two great teachers, there are only 12 kids in his class, and he already knows 7 of them from previous years at school!
Here he is getting right down to business on his first day. He is really excited about school. Now I just have to convince him to still do 'school' with me at home too.
1 comment:
Cutest kid ever award goes to Finley!
Post a Comment