Well it is fall again so that means time for our annual family photos by the fabulous Toni Walker!
David asked me this year, "Are we going to do family pictures every year?" To which I replied:
Of course we are! And every year after until our child is grown, out of the house, and we look too old to put our faces on our annual Christmas cards.
Finley has got a really 'cheesy' smile these days when he posses for photos. I kept trying to have him practice relaxing his smile. I guess modeling is not in his future.
These are two of my favorites.
Finley really takes after his dad.
Eight years and counting!
Our family may be small, but I love them dearly.


















5 comments:
Great pictures! We do the same thing because Lena's birthday is in the fall. So started that tradition too.
gorgeous photos!
david, stop asking such silly questions. and tell michael to stop asking them too. :)
beautiful family!
Super cute pictures! The one of you and Finley looking at each other is so dang cute. And great response to David about taking family pics. :)
Love these! And I think when you get "too old" to put yourself on a Christmas card, you start putting pictures of your grandkids. :)
Post a Comment