7/5 - While putting little man to bed he asked me to cuddle with him as he frequently does. He then held me very tight and whispered "I'll never let you go!" He is such a sweet boy.
7/6 - Tonight while reading about prophets in the scriptures I asked Finley who our current prophet was. He responded without missing a beat "President Business". Oh my. I think we may have the Lego Movie on our minds a little bit too much these days!
9/6 - Tonight we were at my parents house in CH. My dad asked Finley to help him carry a very heavy bag. Finley took one look at the bag, started laughing, and said "I don't think so!"
9/14 - Today Finley decided he was going to work on a book. He told us that his book was going to be rated PG-13. When I asked him why he said because it was going to be so scary!
11/2 - We are watching this season's Amazing Race with Finley. On tonight's episode the teams had to milk goats and then make butter out of their milk. While David was getting Finley ready for bed I overheard David asking Finley why he was pulling on himself while trying to use the bathroom. Finley replied "I am trying to make it come out like they did on the amazing race!" Oh boy. I guess maybe we should have explained what they were doing a little more carefully.
2/1 - Finley has a crush on the cutest little girl in his class named Juliet. He told me he asked her to marry him the other day. I asked him what she said, and he told me her response was that she wasn't going to get married. Finley then proceeded to tell her she HAD to get married when she got older, but she still wasn't warming up to the whole marriage idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment