Our besties who moved out to WA state several years ago came back to visit us, I mean family, this summer. We were luckily enough to get to spend lots of time with them and even join them on their beach vacation for a few days at Topsail Island.
This was our first time meeting their newest little one, baby Michael. He is such a doll and almost always happy!
We were lucky enough to sneak away for a bit and have a couples date night playing doubles tennis. It was super windy, but the Harrises took down the Sherwoods! Ha ha ha! I credit the wind mostly, but it was still fun!
Finley fell right back in with the Sherwood girls and had so much fun running a muck with them.
We didn't have our usual sand toys with us, but we still made some epic sand creations. I made this one. Can you tell what it is?
It's an alligator!
We enjoyed walks on the beach, playing bocce, and eating lots of good food.
I hate when good friends move away but am so glad that we still keep in touch and can fall right back in like no time has passed at all!
David has been pretty busy at work these days so it was really nice to have a weekend getaway!
Thank you Sherwoods for hosting us at our favorite beach and for flying out to visit! We love you guys always and forever!













No comments:
Post a Comment