I can't believe the summer went by so fast! Finley has been back in school for going on three weeks now! We were all very excited when Finley got a phone call letting him know he would be in Mr. B's class. And to make things even better, his little bestie Jake is also in his class! Woo Hoo!
Unfortunately, another one of Finley's little friends ended up switching schools so we are super bummed about that. Luckily, his grandma Nanny, will still come over and visit us in the library at GG and help out. I love my library friends!
Finley agreed to try out a new backpack this year. He decided to snag my UNC backpack from soccer camp. It is huge on his back, but will definitely be sturdier than the last one.
I can't believe I have a 3rd grader! This is the first year Finley will switch classes for another subject (Math), get letter grades, take BOG and EOG tests, and be located on the upper hall of his school!
On the first day of school we had to walk down the lower hall and say hi to all his old teachers. Then we headed to the 3 - 5th grade hallway. I think poor David was having a harder time with it than I was!
We love this sweet boy and can't wait to see what he learns and accomplishes this year!










1 comment:
He's growing too fast! :) Such a great kid, though!
Post a Comment