Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Gender Reveal


The latest trend in the world of babies is having a gender reveal party. These weren't a thing when Finley came along, but since it is now, we thought it would be a fun way to celebrate the upcoming arrival of the twins! 


Neither David nor I knew the genders of the babies, but we had our suspicions!



We invited several of our friends to help us celebrate the occasion.


I was so excited all of my Swedish tennis friends could make it! Especially since we are losing 3 out of 4 of them this summer! It has been so fun to play with them and get to know them, but alas it is time for a lot of them to head back home to Sweden.


My amazing friend Sarah, who also has twins (girls), drove over from Chapel Hill. I have already started hitting her up for advice! 


For the gender reveal we bought two big balloons filled with confetti. 


The color of the confetti would tell us if we would be welcoming little boys or girls or one of each!



I guess it's a good thing we saved so much of Finley's clothes and toys because we are having two more boys!




 While it would have been fun to have one of each, Finley is very excited about having two little brothers!




We were fortunately enough to have both sets of grandparents there to witness the event! 



 Now we need to come to some sort of agreement on names!
I guess I am meant be a mom to only boys! 
Let the adventures begin!


1 comment:

Andrea said...

So exciting! I wish we could have been there with you, but are so happy for you guys. Finley is going to be an amazing big brother.