Saturday, September 15, 2018

Back to School!


The summer break came and went so quickly this year! Luckily Finley wasn't heart broken to go back to school and was looking forward to seeing his school friends again.


We can't believe we have a 4th grader now! And that pretty soon we will be starting all over again! It seems so surreal and crazy. 


I am really hoping that with all the changes that are on the horizon, that it won't effect Finley in a negative way. He has been so loving and caring towards me and helping me out around the house all the time. I know that eventually the novelty of being a big brother will wear off, I just hope he can handle all the changes well especially not getting as much attention as he usually does! I hope that my good, sweet boy won't disappear.



But for now...this kid is all smiles! This was his reaction when he found out he got his number 1 teacher request for 4th grade. He doesn't have any "good" friends in his class, and there are a lot of special friends in there too. Hoping he can make some new friends and not get too discouraged with the potential behavior issues! We really need school to be a happy and stable environment, because home life sure won't be! Please keep us all in your prayers as we prepare for the twins arrival! 

No comments: