To celebrate Father's Day we headed over to Bicentennial Park on Saturday to have a little walk around.
The boys really enjoyed exploring and checking out this cool mill!
There were a decent number of people walking around, but we were able to keep our distance!
So grateful for what a wonderful father and husband that our family has! David has been working so hard lately and I am so thankful for the stability that he provides for us not only financially, but also as a father and husband. He is so great with our sweet boys and I could not do this without him!
On Sunday we had both sets of parents and my siblings over to our house to celebrate.
To have some shade to hang out in we cleared out the garage and set up camp! We definitely need a house with a bigger yard!
On Sunday we focused more on our parents. When thinking about my dad, I could easily list all the awards he’s won, the records he has set and broken, or talk about all that he has done for the development of women’s soccer in this country...but at the end of the day those aren’t what make this man so special to me. He is my rock when things get tough, my motivator when I feel lazy, my biggest supporter when I try something new, and one of the greatest influences in my life. I love you Pops and am so grateful that I get to call you my dad.
We broke out David's new corn hole set that his parents made him for his birthday! So fun!
And had Armadillo Grill for lunch! Yum!
It was a pretty hot day out so we broke out the sprinkler for the boys.
Hunter and Jackson just loved showing off, seeing everyone, and dancing with Auntie Michelle!
We are so grateful that even during this pandemic we were able to get together with our family and celebrate our wonderful fathers! Happy Father's Day!
1 comment:
Looks like a great way to celebrate. The dancing videos were too cute.
Post a Comment