We had our first snow in our new house!
We thought we were going to wake up to snow and were super bummed when we looked outside the window and saw nothing.
But eventually huge beautiful white snow flakes fell from the sky!
It probably took me 30 minutes to get them ready to go outside and play in the snow. The first batch of snow came and went quickly...
but later in the day we got even more!
I love our new house in the snow!
The next morning before all the snow melted we were able to make a few snow balls and taste the snow!
They turned out amazing and were the perfect treat for a snowy day!
I ordered the boys some snow boots so we are hoping for more snow soon! I feel like we need at least one snow that traps us in the house and allows for some good sledding!
1 comment:
I was so excited for that snow day and feel like I got ripped off. I think your side of town may have gotten a little more than us. But I was hoping to be snowed in for a bit, too. It was only enough to make me cancel my family portraits in Asheville for that day. Boo. That pic of you and Jackson is SO cute. And those cinnamon rolls look AMAZING.
Post a Comment