I feel like the twins have been a bit wild and unruly lately! They have been running a muck and fully justifying the label "terrible twos"!
From the minute they wake up till the moment they fall asleep they are full of energy!
The boys have gotten into the Peeler beads on more than one occasion. All 6,000 of them!
They tend to find mud and track it everywhere!
And what in the world is Hunter doing licking these apple slices?!? I can't even make lunch in peace.
While helping Finley with some tech issues during school one day, Hunter found my lipstick and got it all over himself and our new carpet!
It took many many attempts and several different methods but I finally don't notice it when I walk into my bedroom!
Jackson has gotten lots of bumps and bruises lately. Especially on his head.
They have been pushing the kitchen chairs around and climbing on the counters.
And having lots and lots of meltdowns!
Sometimes they wear themselves down! But usually it is go go go!
Pray for me. Two cranky crazy two year-olds on top of my final semester might just do me in!
1 comment:
Oh, Natalie. Those videos are hilarious. I can't imagine how exhausted you must be! If I would've had two Brandon's at the same time, I don't think I would've survived. Ha! But you're more than halfway through this semester, right? You got this!!!
Post a Comment