YAY! Someone finally tagged me! I guess I am one of the cool girls now!
Here are things that you need to know about me.
Three Things I Love:
1. My Family: David, Donovan, Mom, Dad, Michelle, Nani, and Hannah Banana
2. Tap Dancing
3. teaching my primary class
Three Things I Hate:
1. Traffic, car maintenance, basically cars in general
2. frivolous lawsuits
3. sore muscles...I am still sore from soccer
Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. My dad - he is hilarious!
2. Hadley Hall Mears and Shelley Aagard
3. Dwight Schrute from the office
Three Things That Scare Me:
1. Noises in the night
2. Snakes
3. the infected (from 28 days later...scariest movie ever!)
Three Things I Don't Understand
1. Why Dawson's Creek was cancelled
2. Why Sanjaya is still on American Idol
3. Why people believe everything they read in the newspaper
Three Things On My Desk
1. family pictures
2. click pens
3. a soccer ball eraser from Brandon S.
Three Things I Plan To Do Today (or Did Today)
1. work out
2. cook something good
3. make someone cry, ha ha just kidding!
Three Things I Want To Do Before I die
1. travel to Hawaii
2. swim with dolphins
3. have children
Three Things I Can Do:
1. tap dance
2. play soccer
3. beat anyone I know in Foosball
Three Things I can't Do:
1. swim, at least not very well
2. Drive a stick shift
3. pretend like I am not mad at someone...if I am mad at you...you will know!
Three Things I Miss:
1. Chapel Hill
2. my girls...you know who you are
3. New Hope Elementary (specifically my students and getting off work at 3:30 pm)
Three Things I'd Like To Learn
1. how to knit...working on it!
2. how to sing, well that is
3. how to play an instrument
Three Things I Regret:
1. dating a red headed demon in high school
2. not getting married in the temple ( but that will change soon hopefully :))
3. Bailing out on Donovan when we were riding on a skate board together down our driveway. He still has a scar from that!
Three Favorite Foods:
1. Dumplings...ok anything Chinese (namely PF Chang's, Phoenix Asia Cafe, Tin tin box and Noodle, and Lotus)
2. Mexican (Armadillo Grill, Monterrey, and any other hole in the wall with good food)
3. Thai (especially peanut chicken and chicken satay)
Three Favorite TV Shows as a Kid
1. Today's Special (if there is anyone else out there who knows what this show is I will be very impressed! No one I know has ever heard of it...maybe I just made it up?)
2. Saved by the Bell
3. Fraggle Rock
Three People I Tag (Do this in the comment section or your own blog!):
1. Rizzo - I challenge you to comment on my blog!
2. David
3. Donovan
8 comments:
UM HELLO!! Muffy was my favorite!! I can't believe that forgot about that!! What was with that lady always wear the same outfit...I guess that statue guy did too. I am SO glad you liked today's special!! PS Tom is still sore too!
Kelly too funny!
Yesterday I went online to look up Today's Special just to make sure I wasn't crazy. It brought back some good old memories.
The soreness is finally starting to wear off, although today's run was especially hard. My legs felt like sandbags! Talk to you soon!
I love these lists of threes. I am learning so much about everyone! And I just found out that I am funny! Take that Michael Aagard and Greg Sherwood. I'm funny too! :)
Tap dancing??? I had no idea. I hope we get a demo sometime!
Natalie, I loved "Today's Special" when I was a kid! Seth always says I am making it up. I loved "Pinwheel" too. Did you watch that one? Fraggle Rock scared me, so we can't relate there. : )
I don't think I have ever heard of Pinwheel. Sorry!
Bring it! It's on! Look who has to challenge over a blog, weak Nats, weak, I tell you. And yes, apparently I read your blog...This challenge thing of yours...consider it on!
Contrary to my gorgeous wife, I LOVED Fraggle Rock!
I actually had a stuffed Doozer when I was a kid, and my Brothers and I would often refer to my Sister as "The Trash Heap" in a mocking, rat-like voice.
Post a Comment