For those of you who have not been getting up at 5 am to watch the Women's World Cup, first of all, shame on you, and second of all, you are missing out big time! Not just because you are missing some incredible soccer, but because you are also missing some fantastic commercials. Nike has combined two things I love: Rainn Wilson and Women's Soccer. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuyUYFRz0as&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgK6aJQeg-Y&mode=related&search=
And yeah I don't know how to put one of those cool picture links to the video, so for now, you will have to cut and paste. Until someone teaches me how....
6 comments:
Dwight continues to be one of my heroes...what can I say, he is Da man.
FUNNY!!!! Rainn Wilson is awesome! I guess those commercials were showing on the one morning I didn't get up at 5am to watch soccer. Dang it! : )
FANTASTIC!! Thanks so much for hippin' me to these. I love Rainn so very much... Wish I could say the same for soccer. I know, I know. You and Mash can stop being my friend, I'll understand. Maybe I should give it another shot. But 5am? Really. That's so harsh.
Well for those of you up for it, the next USA game is on this Saturday at 8 am on one of the ESPN channels. But then again, I am not sure what time it will be on in Cali. Just record it and watch it later :).
The Women's World Cup is going on? I don't think it is on one of the 8 channels we get on our TV!
those commercials are awesome. i took the quiz on facebook to see who i was most like and it came up hope solo... ah back to my goalie days
Post a Comment