Hey friends and fellow bloggers.
I have recently added a list of all the blogs I visit to your left. NO right! Ha ha ha. I forgot I changed my page layout :) . I seem to be spending a lot of time visiting friends and families blogs and sometimes I can't remember them all. So this list will make sure I make the daily rounds and don't leave anyone out. So if you don't want your blog listed, please let me know and I will take it off. But, I can't guarantee that I will remember to stop by your blog and comment :) . Also, if I somehow forgot to put yours there, please let me know! I tried my best to remember them all though!
Thanks for reading,
Natalie
Thanks for reading,
Natalie
1 comment:
I ran across your blog a while back when I was looking for tap dancing in Greensboro.
Have you ever heard of Scottish Country Dancing? It's like team dancing in a way, based on sets of 4 couples. With old and new dances, and ones that your husband can do too.
There is a demo dance at First Presbyterian this Sunday, Feb 3rd. You could see what it is like. We meet on Tuesdays at the Grange, and are getting excited about a special ball in May. If you start now, you could learn the dances and make costumes for the Ball.
Check the website : www.gsoscds.org
Catherine Holt
catherine@holt.net
Post a Comment