Monday, February 4, 2008

Yes We Can

It's time for a change...




Yes, we can.

5 comments:

David said...

I think now would be a good time to clarify that not all posts to "Natalie & David's Blog" are endorsed by both contributors to such blog, and that the thoughts and opinions expressed therein are not necessarily the thoughts and opinions of both contributors. Having said that, was that K-Fed about mid-way through the video. I'm not all that good at identifying celebrities (if that's what he is), but talk about an endorsement that Obama could do without.

Natalie said...

Alright David, since I put this post up, you are free to post all you want about Ron Paul. Ha ha ha.

Carrie said...

You guys are cracking me up!!!!
~Carrie

Natalie said...

And by the way...it is not K Fed. It is Eric Balfour! So there.

The Normal Mormon Husband said...

Yes We Can fix this country....I'm just not willing to say what my plan is to do so....but my speeches sure sound pretty, right?

:-)