Last week was our annual beach trip with my Family!
This was a much needed and highly anticipated trip. Every summer we head to North Topsail Beach on Topsail Island.
This was a much needed and highly anticipated trip. Every summer we head to North Topsail Beach on Topsail Island.
I am so glad that everyone could be there and for the whole week! Last year David and I only went down for a half a week and it was so hard to leave and head back to work after only a few days at the beach. It was also nice to have my sister Michelle there on a much needed break from Stomp.
Michelle brought her Ukulele along and serenaded us on every hole! I am sure the other golfers thought we were nuts.
One night the kids (me, Mash, Deez, and David) traveled down to Wilmington, about an hour south of TI, to see our friend Darwin Smith playing at a local Hookah Bar (you know...I still don't really know what that is).
He totally cracked us up with some 80s clothes and dancing.
Here is David getting his butt kicked by my Nani in a friendly game of Russian Bank!
Believe it or not, this is a picture of the moon.
Oh and we saw tons of Dolphins at the beach! Of course we could never get the camera out in time, but we must have seen schools of them at least 4 or 5 times. It was great!
Ugh. Coming back to work has never been so hard! At least we had Saturday and Sunday at home to prepare for the work week. I can't believe it went so fast! And that our next family beach adventure is another year away! We did have so much fun spending time with family and eating way too much good food. Until next year...
10 comments:
I am glad that you had a fun time. It is nice to get away from the normal day to day. I love going on trips with the family.
looks like a blast!! i'm glad you guys had a good time! i'm not looking forward to going back to work after my vaca either, but it just helps us enjoy the next one that much more...right?
I enjoy Topsail alot. I love the pictures David took of the moon, looks so peaceful. I cant wait until we go back to the beach!
I don't know if Miss Caroline is going to get her first beach trip this summer or if she'll have to wait until next, but your post is making me HOPE it's soon!
There is nothing like a relaxing week at the beach with family. Good times! I love the family traditions of playing golf and eating at the crab pot. Traditions make those family trips that much better.
I am so sad that we missed all the fun! That shot of the moon is really cool! I told Greg about the military base near the beach. He said it is the Marines... I think the Marines scare him. Sooo... I guess we will be visiting the beach just like you, not living near it ( :
We had a great time at the beach with you guys this year. We just wish we could have stayed longer! You are right, there is nothing better than rolling out of bed practically onto the beach! The moon picture looks like a post card! Thanks for sharing!
Will ya'll adopt me? I wanna be a Dorrance!
i totally hear you about coming home! our trip is next week and I am already dreading the drive back, great pictures!
Okay, I'm gonna ask the question that everybody else has been too scared to ask:
WHERE DID DAVID GET THOSE ABS?!
Post a Comment