Thursday, November 13, 2008

OH BOY, OH BOY, OH BOY!





David and I are excited to announce that we are having a baby boy!
It's a good thing we both love Carolina Blue sooo much.
Below are two pictures that prove it is indeed a boy.








We are so excited to start painting, planning, and shopping!
And here is a shot of his little profile...

In case you were wondering what I look like pregnant...


here I am at 18 weeks!

So far everything is going great and we are so looking forward to meeting our baby boy in April.


10 comments:

Erika said...

Congrats!!! That's so exciting:) Way to help balance things out in the Lakefield circle.

carrie said...

congrats!! totally excited for you! Ü

*heather said...

i am so excited for you both!!! :)

jax from the harmon squad said...

Yay! Another boy!

shelley said...

finally. now caden and max won't be alone. i guess we'd better start to work on your blue hat!

Vlazny's said...

Congrats! Boys are so fun!

Donovan said...

man, this is so exciting. maybe i'll get used to finny....

Bush's said...

woo hoo...little boys are a blast. Get some rest while you can!

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

We are very excited for you! I have enjoyed my little man, Spencer. I am sure you will absolutely love having a boy! HOORAY! Check out pottery barn kids for good ideas for a boy room.

Turkeyboy said...

Natalie and David,

What great news! I just heard from M'Liss the other day you were expecting, so i started browsing blogs for confirmation . . . . You guys will be the best parents!