Luckily the kit came with some easy to follow hair cutting instructions, because I have never, ever, cut someone's hair before!
Step 1: Stun your victim.
Step 2: Once your victim is dazed and confused, drape the white garbage bag that comes in the kit over him to prevent hair from getting on his clothes and neck. (David thought that this was some elaborate murder scheme at this point).
Step 5: After admiring my handy work I started laughing so hard I almost wet my pants. Bathroom break! At this point, I realized, the bowl cut wasn't working out so well...so, step 5, just buzz cut the whole thing!
Step 6: Collect all hair from floor and create your own personal hair doll.
Step 6: Admire the finished product! Ooo la la.
Overall, I thought it turned out well. Of course, I didn't use scissors, but simply buzz cut his entire head. It is a little shorter than I expected, but it still looks great! David refused to tip me for my work because I didn't give him the shampoo and head massage that he typically gets from his hair dresser. But at the end of the day, we saved $20.
6 comments:
I like the new do! And, another skill for the resume, Natalie. Ü
ha ha ha I love the bowl cut. Reminded me of the little 6 year olds that still have them at church. I have been cutting Brad's hair for almost 2 years now. He taught me how to do it b/c he did not like what the people at the store did. It was always different and he hated it. Brad is a good teacher. I use the scissors and blend and all. CRAZY!!!
Thank you thank you for the tutorial! I still need to talk Zach into letting me cut his hair.
haha, when i did that to jonathan i got it perfect then went to edge it and ended up taking a huge chunk of hair out! i had to buzz cut him. (not a great look!)
we need to hang out!
When we got married. I told Megan that she'd have to cut my hair. I think she does a great job.
Post a Comment