Welcome to our Family blog! This blog will display family trips, home projects, and more interesting aspects of our lives! Thanks for reading!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Nursery!
David and I are happy to present the pictures of our nursery! We are so excited it is done and happy with how it looks. It didn't take nearly as long as that bathroom floor :). Here are some pictures of the whole process. Enjoy!
You mean you didn't like the wallpaper? I mean, it was all ready for a baby already. I bet you guys feel good having that done- Max came before I had his space ready (Rob had at least insisted on putting the crib together, but we didn't have sheets for it or anything!) and I definitely didn't feel like I was ready to have a baby home with us until it was done. It looks great and I can't wait to see a baby in it!
what a beautiful room! I'm so glad you guys could take time to really get it decorated the way you want it....you will spend a lot of time in that room...:)
4 comments:
I had forgotten what the room looked like before. That was fun to see the before and afters next to each other. You guys did great!
You mean you didn't like the wallpaper? I mean, it was all ready for a baby already. I bet you guys feel good having that done- Max came before I had his space ready (Rob had at least insisted on putting the crib together, but we didn't have sheets for it or anything!) and I definitely didn't feel like I was ready to have a baby home with us until it was done. It looks great and I can't wait to see a baby in it!
what a beautiful room! I'm so glad you guys could take time to really get it decorated the way you want it....you will spend a lot of time in that room...:)
I'm always impressed by the jobs you all do. We'll be asking for advice on our new home. Where did you all get the paint?
Post a Comment