Monday, April 27, 2009

One week!

Hi!
Today I am one week old.
Can you believe a week has gone by already?
Here are my one week stats:
20 3/4 inches long
my head is 15 1/4 inches around
and I weigh 8 lbs 7 ounces!
My mom is so glad I am back up to my birth weight already!

I am a good little eater for mommy!
For my one week birthday my aunt Michelle and Grandma Mimi came to visit!

They were so excited to see and play with me!

Here are some other things I have been up to this past week:

I took a nap with dad while watching a soccer game.


I took my first ride in the car.


I went to the Doctor's for the first time!


I was a good baby!


I also had my first bath!
It was a bit traumatic!

But in the end I was so fresh and so clean clean!

It sure has been a busy week!
Please come and visit me sometime when you get a chance.

14 comments:

Jaymi & Roger LaGuardia said...

I want to come see sweet Finley. I will email you later about a good time to come by! Jaymi

The "D" Family said...

He is just so cute! We can't wait to meet him! Ha, ha, now David has someone to sleep through soccer games with too!

Amber said...

He is so sweet, and what beautiful big eyes he has! We can't wait to meet the little guy!

carrie said...

So cute!

Sawyers Family said...

He is so adorable! I am glad things are going so well! I would be shocked to her of a newborn baby who LOVED their first bath! My kids just scream and scream!
Can't wait to meet him!

jax from the harmon squad said...

So cute! I can't wait to see him!!

*heather said...

he's absolutely gorgeous, nat! once again, congratulations! and let me know when you're up for visitors!!! :)

amy said...

yay for fin! but why isn't he wearing anything carolina yet, a bit dissapointed

Tami said...

What a cutie pie. We wish we could hold him to!

Miss Pants said...

Love the green jumper. And the new time tracker at the top. Cute!

If I get caught up in paper writing and forget to say it. Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

Hard to believe, but Finley just keeps getting cuter every week! : )
Love,
Abuelo and Grammie

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

Just precious!

shelley said...

LOVE IT!!! why does it make me want to have another baby right now?!? i must be crazy!!!

we'll be coming over soon to meet the little guy (and possibly my future son in law - i get first dibs!)

Tami said...

Where is week two? I demand more pictures!