Take me out with the crowd.
Buy me some peanuts and cracker jack
I don't care if I never get back
Let me root, root, root for the home team
If they don't win it's a shame.
For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out
At the old ball game.
Welcome to our Family blog! This blog will display family trips, home projects, and more interesting aspects of our lives! Thanks for reading!
3 comments:
His legs are so fat! So cute!
What a fun day! And that first picture of Finley all geared up and ready to go is so cute!!
That's so fun. When Whitney was about Finley's age, we went to a Hoppers game and sat in the stands and I had her in the baby Bjorn. A foul ball was hit our way and I turned my back to protect her and got hit in the bootie. Ouch! At least she was ok.
Post a Comment