Weight: 12 lbs 10 oz
Length: 22 7/8 inches
Head: 15 7/8 inches
So clearly breastfeeding is going well because he gained more than an ounce a day last month! What a big boy!
Here are some of his latest adventures this past month:

I went to the zoo, even though I slept through most of it.
My favorite part was the under water viewing area.
Since it is summer I like to grill out with dad.
See the previous post for pictures of Finley's first vacation to Hilton Head Island.
Here are some bonus pictures:
3 comments:
Awe..the one with him asleep wearing the hat is super cute!
He is so adorable! And I think that picture of him in his crib and his name above him could totally be in a magazine!
he is so stinkin cute! my favorite pictures (in case you were wondering) are the one with Finley smiling up at David from his bouncy seat, and one one with you holding him in the (whatever that thing is called Ü) as he sleeps in the big hat. what a great famnily.
and i bave to admit, i was surprised by the sleeping in his own bed updated! be strong natalie! you can do this. Ü
Post a Comment