
This past weekend we packed up the car and headed to Hilton Head Island for David's annual NCADA work conference. This was our third year attending, but our first trip and first vacation with Finley. I can't believe how much stuff we had to bring for the little guy. But luckily we didn't forget anything!

I was so nervous about the 6 hour car ride, but little man did great! Other than one melt down on the way home he either slept or was all smiles!

Way to go Finley!

Not only was it Finley's first vacation, but it was his first time at the beach.

We couldn't stay out in the sun very long, but when we were outside he seemed to enjoy it!

There were many luxuries that Finley was able to enjoy on his first vacation...

Chillin' in the hammock

'I don't see why you need to be 16 years old to enjoy this! I did just fine.'

'I also got to enjoy these huge comfy beds.
Mom when do I get to move out of the crib?'

'I even laid out, but in the shade'

During the day David attending some lectures and Finley and I explored the Hotel and it's surroundings.

At night we enjoyed several fancy dinners with David's co-workers. We ate some delicious food and it was such a treat to go out to eat again! Finley was with us and slept during most of the dinners. He was such a good baby all weekend long!

Here we are as a family at the banquet on the last night.

Thanks Dad for bringing us along on your trip! We really enjoyed it!

And...Happy Father's Day!
5 comments:
looks like you guys had a good time, and the whole fam survived the first road trip together! Finley is such a good kid. Ü
Glad Finley did a good job. That makes traveling much easier. I remember one of our trips only 3 hours away and it was quite difficult but Spencer was older and I tend to forget that stuff anyway. He is just CUTE CUTE CUTE!
look at his face in that last pic!!! hahaha! glad it went well. he is getting to be so long! and cute! he doesn't look like a newborn so much any more. :(
and now that he's more alert, time for another play date! :)
I love the hammock pictures with Finley!!! He looks so comfy there!! What a great way to spend Father's Day!!! At the beach!!! I'm glad Finley did so well traveling for you guys!
Love, Abuelo and Grammie
Finley looks so funny in that huge bed. hahahaha! HES GETTING MORE CHARISMATIC ALREADY!!! I can't wait to watch him grow up next year!
Post a Comment