Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Special Day

Today is my special day!
Today I was given a name and a blessing at church. My mom dressed me up in this adorable outfit for the occasion.
I was a little bit nervous.
Well, my mom was nervous that I might cry during the blessing, but I did a great job! YAY!
I am so glad my dad was able to give me such a sweet and special blessing.
Thanks daddy!

And I was very happy to have lots of family visiting our church on my special day :). Thank you to all those who could make it to the boro and to those who participated in the blessing. You made my day perfect!


5 comments:

carrie said...

I forgot to tell you at church today that I got Finley's annoucement. I love it!

Nice blessing today. I'm glad so much of your family was able to come celebrate with you today.

shelley said...

i love that david and finley match with their blue and white ensembles. :)

Tami said...

I am counting the days until August. That hat is adorable and I swear I have a picture of
Gabi at that same age that looks almost exactly like that! We wish we could have been there for Finley's special day!

Kathryn Palmer said...

Congratulations on your very special day Finley. You are already growing so fast. Slow down a little.

Anonymous said...

Finley looked adorable in his Carolina blue!!! What a special day!

Love, Abuelo and Grammie