Hi!
I am now four months old.
Can you believe it? Time has flown by. When I was born the first thing that the Doctor said to me was 'What a big baby!' I am continuing to impress all those around me with my size.
At my check-up today I was given the following stats:
Height: 25 inches
Weight: 16 lbs 11 ounces
Head: 17 inches
I have almost doubled my birth weight already! ( I don't think you are suppose to do that until 6 months old, I just like to be a little ahead!)
This month I decided it was time to break in my jogging stroller. I am still a little small (believe it or not) for the straps, but I can hang out while mom and dad go for walks. The coolest part of my new stroller is that it can play music and track our distance, speed, and time. This will really help my mom get back into shape! Go mama go!
And the BIG NEWS is that I can now roll over! Just two days after I turned 4 months old I surprised my mom and dad by rolling from my back to my stomach.
Mom and Dad both got to witness my physical strength and they cheered so loud it scared me and I started to cry. But that didn't stop me from doing it again and again!
And for all those lovely ladies out there...here are some bonus pictures for your wallpaper:
6 comments:
hahahahahahaha! "baby wallpaper!" i love it. finley, you are such the flirt.
when shaelyn starts preschool (in 2 weeks), we'll have to have finley/rachelle playdates.
He is so adorable! And a BIG KID! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the expression when he's in his towel and David is holding him...classic!
Seriously, I don't know if they can come much cuter than Finley. What a stud!
He is such a chubber, I love it!!! And just you wait, he's going to be trying to push you in that stroller before you know it (and then he and Max can have their own soccer games).
He is too cute!!! He sure does have his pick of the girls. I love it when they start moving around:)
Wow! I loved looking at the new pictures of little Finley! I can't believe how big he is getting and it has only been a month since I last saw him. I am counting the days until Thanksgiving!!!! What a cutie.
Post a Comment