Last week Finley and I visited the pumpkin patch! This was Finley's first trip to a pumpkin patch and we were able to go with a bunch of his friends and their moms.
While we waited for our friends to arrive we took some cute posed pictures amongst the other little pumpkins.
Finley seemed to feel right at home.
Once everyone arrived we read a few Halloween stories and then loaded up for a hay ride! I was a little afraid the noise would scare Finley because the tractor was kind of loud, but he did great.
There sure were a lot of us there! We filled up the tractor completely!
The ride was longer than I expected and filled with some scary/funny decorations and people! Yes real live people lying dead on the ground or in the trees. A bit much for our young group, but the kiddos didn't seem to notice. (sorry for the blurry picture, but that is how fast we were going!)
After the hay ride the older kids got to sing songs, color, and then pick out their very own pumpkin to take home. Because Finley is so little I had to choose one for him, but he seemed to enjoy the one I picked out.
Or did he?
3 comments:
too cute! We're glad you guys were able to make it!
And if you want help with the Kitchen re-do, let me know. I totally love to do things like that! And Kevin is an old pro at those lights!
hahahaha! that last picture! look at him sitting up!!!!! what a little man. he looks so cute with those pumpkins. and i love that halloween outfit!
love the spooky shirt! if was nice to see you guys at church today, it feels like it has been too long. let's do something soon!
Post a Comment