Welcome to our Family blog! This blog will display family trips, home projects, and more interesting aspects of our lives! Thanks for reading!
Sunday, December 20, 2009
The Clapper . . .
Look what Finley can do now! We're thinking of buying a "clapper" for the Christmas tree lights so that he can turn them on and off while we're hanging out in the living room!
I think this is the most adorable film, and baby, ever made! Not to mention his obvious talent! I'm gonna have to squeeze and love him sometime very, very soon!! :)
5 comments:
That is very cute. And look at him sitting up so good!!
i love those little chubby hands!
He is so adorable!!
So cute! Rosy chubby cheek grin!
I think this is the most adorable film, and baby, ever made! Not to mention his obvious talent! I'm gonna have to squeeze and love him sometime very, very soon!! :)
Post a Comment