I can't believe Finley is 9 months old today!
Where has the time gone? It has seriously flown by and it is hard to believe all the new things he has started to do in just the last few months. He doesn't seem like a baby anymore and it is killing me! Can't they just stay small forever?
Here are his stats:
Weight: 20 lbs!
Weight: 20 lbs!
Length: 26 5/8 inches
Head: 18 1/4 inches
And Finley wanted to let you know about some of the things he can do now:
Here is one of my favorites by Mia Hamm.
Now that I am big enough to sit up in my crib my mom thought it would be a good idea to lower my mattress.
Just before Christmas I started crawling all over the place! And boy can I move fast! My mom has to follow me around to help keep me safe and to keep me from getting into really fun stuff like the dvd player, fireplace, and stairs.
Although it is nice when someone comes along to help give me a push.
And touch a turtle's back.
I am big enough to have my friends over to play...I even share my toys with them!
TA DAH!
Look out mom, I will be walking before you know it! Finley has also been talking up a storm these days. His favorite words are dada and oh. We are still working on saying mama.
6 comments:
He is such a big boy, and very talented!
Finley--thank you for sharing your toys with Caroline. Sorry it looks like she wants to run you over with your train. :)
finley, stop being crazy. you are not big enough to fly that plane and you know it!
thanks for sharing your toys with rachelle, too. she liked being at your house.
I'm so excited the rock made it on the blog post! All it takes is a little Finley to make it worthwhile. Ü
He is the cutest! And I love how he has so many friends already!
I think the Fin got his concentration tongue from his uncle deez! I do that when I'm playing piano or video games! :p
Post a Comment