We haven't put up a lot of new video of Finley lately, but he is changing and growing up so fast. It is amazing to watch him learn and develop.
Here is Finley using his new favorite toy . . . the Clacker!
Thank you, Aunt Tami, Uncle Greg, and Cousin Gabi!!!
And, Gabi . . . can you believe that Finley love his bath this much?! He must be crazy!!!
4 comments:
Hehe. I love the look on his when he hits the dead-end with his clacker. "okay...now what dad?"
that's right finley. GO GATORS!!
love how fast he crawls for the tub. and that big smile!
I have never seen a kid so excited about a bath! How fun!
He looks so big walking with that clacker!
He is such a good walker. You'll have to watch him. He is going to take off without the "Clacker."
I've never seen a "Clacker" before. It "clacks" me up!
That is hilarious that Finley takes off to the bathroom when he hears the water running. What a smart little guy.
Post a Comment