Saturday, May 26, 2012

Preschool Program

This past week was Finley's last week of preschool for the year. 
I can't believe how time has flown by! 
Another 'school year' down. 


It makes me sad with each passing school year, that we are one year closer to having a kindergartner. But not quite yet! 


To celebrate the end of the year Finley's school had a cute program and picnic on the lawn. I was very impressed by Finley's involvement in the songs. He really likes to perform! 


This is my favorite song they did. 



And things one just cracks me up because he has been singing it around the house for the past month. I am still totally confused by what the words are or suppose to be. 

Finley has really enjoyed his teachers and friends from school this year. I hope we get to stay with some of the same kids next year! 

2 comments:

carrie said...

Lopved those videos! Such a cutie!!

After School Programs San Antonio said...

Congrats to this kids. I am sure that they learn many and exciting things while enrolling on this after school program.