This past weekend Finley experienced his first sleepover. With two cute girls to boot.
Finley was so excited he could hardly contain himself!
Miss Nicolle was being induced on Sunday morning so we got the kids bright and early and also had to get them ready for church. This was my first time trying to get little girls ready. SJ was easy and I even made her hair look so cute. C's hair was a little more difficult and I felt bad because after I tried to brush it out it looked like a mess! Maybe I shouldn't have brushed it out?
I guess I need a little more practice on fixing girls hair.
After dinner we were all very excited to go and meet the new baby.
The big sisters were so excited and Finley wanted in on the action as well.
Who wouldn't with this cutie?
After our visit at the hospital it was time for bed and to my surprise everyone went right to sleep and slept through the night!
The kids were so cute together and Finley had so much fun having house guests.
He was really sad when we had to give them up to another family.
Our first ever sleepover was a success!
4 comments:
Wow..first sleep over with girls no less. Lady killer
Too cute!!!
Erika
Love these photos of the happy group. I'm so glad to hear they went right to sleep for you. Thanks so much... you guys were such a great help to us!
I agree with "Miss Pants". Your son is a lady killer! Thanks for sharing the girls with us, too.
Post a Comment