Sunday, August 19, 2012

Say What?!



7/6 - While driving in the car today Finley kept saying 'Thank you'. When I asked him what he was thanking me for he said 'Because I just love you'. 

7/6 - Finley had a little accident after David was tickling him too much. After he was cleaned up he started jumping up and down on the couch singing 'Accidents happen and that's ok!'. He must have learned this from a potty movie or something. 

7/6 - After playing outside in the hot sun Finley asked for a 'Foxicle'. I asked him if he meant a Popsicle? He said no and repeated 'foxicle'. Turned out he wanted a fudgsicle. 

7/18 - Finley and I were sitting outside of Barnes and Noble having a snack listening to the 'mall music' being played when an announcement came over the speakers. Finley very confused declared 'Who said that?' while looking around. It doesn't sound that funny, but it totally cracked me up!


7/18 - On the long ride home from Wilmington Finley was getting a little punchy in the car. He had put a sticker on his bum and couldn't reach it. (yes while strapped in his car seat). Then he said he needed a mousekatool to get it and yelled 'OH TOODLES!'. I think I know what Finley wants to be for Halloween already!

7/18 - Also on the ride home we went to stop for dinner at Taco Bell and Finley burst into tears and starting yelling "I want to go to BOJANGLES!" It was hilarious.

7/19 - I told Finley we were heading to the grocery store and he asked which one. When I told him we were going to Wal-mart he again burst into tears and said he didn't like that grocery store and wanted to go to the one near our house (The Harris Teeter with the free cookies).

7/26 - Finley will randomly declare from the backseat on many occasions "It is a beautiful day today, isn't it mama?"


8/1 - I was explaining the difference between Batman and Spider man to Finley when he pointed out "But they both spring into action right?". Yes they do!

8/8 - Finley has been pushing my buttons lately telling me "I don't like you." Then one day he said this and just as I was about to reprimand him for talking so rudely he followed up with "I don't like you . . . I love you". Nice save kid.

8/26 - While helping David in the kitchen today Finley picked up a piece of ginger and asked David "Do you need this gingerbread?"




2 comments:

Karen (but sometimes Chris) said...

I love the Lego name.
Also, for the record, I don't like you either. I love you!!!

carrie said...

I love these posts. Good stuff!