This past weekend we ventured over to the farmer's market to pick out our pumpkins.
The first stop on our trip was to check out the pumpkin house.
And of course we couldn't resist posing in the cut outs.
Finley in particular is quite the Ham these days. He always wants his picture taken.
Good thing he is such a cutie.
Grammie and Abuelo came along for the festivities.
It was a little chilly, but we still had fun seeing all the beautiful orange pumpkins.
Fall is finally here!
We picked out some gourds to decorate the inside of our house too.
I just love the strange looking gourds.
I also love all the free samples they give out at the farmer's market. And so does Finley. He ate this entire apple! Core and all.
And here is Fin with his spoils. We had originally planned on getting only 2 pumpkins. But you know how that goes! Finley was so excited for his pumpkins he wanted to decorate them as soon as we got home. I convinced him to wait until closer to Halloween so they wouldn't rot.
This little boy is so excited to wear his costume and trick or treat!
3 comments:
I love pumpkin season and that looks like a lot of fun. I think we'll head over to the farmer's market this weekend.
Finley has the cutest smile! Plus, your family pic is pretty great as well!
So fun! I keep saying I'm going to go to the Farmer's Market, but having made it over there yet.
I miss you guys!!
Post a Comment