8/19 - While visiting Grammie and Abuelo today, Abuelo was acting a little silly and Finley asked him "Are you a girl, Abuelo?"
8/19 - Then as we were leaving their house Finley said "Goodbye Indian" to Abuelo.
8/22 - When using the bathroom today Finley observed "It's like a waterfall."
9/12 - We received a package in the mail today from Auntie Michelle. Finley got this cool little shoulder bag and he was really excited about it. He happily announced "Yay! Now I have my own purse!".
9/12 - Inside the bag that he got were several candies. I let Finley pick one out and eat it without looking at it. He immediately started spitting it out and telling me it was spicy. I looked at the wrapper and found out they had alcohol in them! Ooops! I called Auntie Michelle and she didn't notice when she bought them either! We both felt so horrible!
9/15 - While at a friend's baby shower Finley was playing with another little girl there who was about a year and a half old. He told her to dance, then she did, and he declared "I am so proud of you."
9/17 - Finley has been talking about death and resurrection a lot lately. I don't know if it is due to all the funerals we have been attending this summer or that we have been reading about Jesus' death in the scriptures. This morning while having breakfast Finley told me he wanted to be resurrected. I tried to explain to him why I wanted him to stay here with me and he got very upset and said tearfully "But I want to be resurrected so I can live with Jesus. I want to go live with Jesus."
9/17 - While using the bathroom today Finley broke into prayer and prayed to Heavenly Father that it would be fall now. It went something like this: "Dear Heavenly Father, please help it to be fall now, In the name of Jesus Christ Amen."
10/7 - While having a discussion about the Wicked Witch from the wizard of Oz Finley kept asking why she was mean and why she wanted to hurt Toto. He then asked "Was she jealous?".
10/7 - While eating dinner at Mimi's house Mimi asked Finley how his rice tasted. Finley responded with very matter of factly "Not Good".
10/8 - Today David let one rip in the bathroom and Finley looked at him and said "You're a tooter. And I am a tooter. And that's ok!"
10/10 - Finley has been getting very funny with his prayers lately. Some of the funny things he has included in his prayers are: "We hope everyone has money, bless us to have a good Halloween" and instead of closing the prayer properly one night he said "That's all. Bye Bye."
I love this pose and his tan lines.
8/22 - When using the bathroom today Finley observed "It's like a waterfall."
9/12 - We received a package in the mail today from Auntie Michelle. Finley got this cool little shoulder bag and he was really excited about it. He happily announced "Yay! Now I have my own purse!".
9/15 - While at a friend's baby shower Finley was playing with another little girl there who was about a year and a half old. He told her to dance, then she did, and he declared "I am so proud of you."
9/17 - While using the bathroom today Finley broke into prayer and prayed to Heavenly Father that it would be fall now. It went something like this: "Dear Heavenly Father, please help it to be fall now, In the name of Jesus Christ Amen."
10/7 - While eating dinner at Mimi's house Mimi asked Finley how his rice tasted. Finley responded with very matter of factly "Not Good".
10/10 - Finley has been getting very funny with his prayers lately. Some of the funny things he has included in his prayers are: "We hope everyone has money, bless us to have a good Halloween" and instead of closing the prayer properly one night he said "That's all. Bye Bye."
I love this pose and his tan lines.
4 comments:
Awesome prayers! Who doesn't want money, and a good Halloween?
Always funny..I love the "that's all bye-bye"
I LOVE all the pics!
I'm sure David loves the fact that you included the "tooter" story. But, as we say in our house: Everyone poops. Everyone toots.
Finley is such a ham!
Post a Comment