These might just be the cutest little swimmers I have ever seen!
Finley and Caroline just finished up their first round swim lessons.
They both did such a great job!
Finley was really comfortable in the water, even though if unassisted he sunk like a stone.
They learned about swimming strokes, holding their breath, treading water, pool and water safety, and floating on their backs.
They had such a great teacher Miss Justine!
Finley was especially good at relaxing and floating in the water. I just loved it when his little bowling ball belly would stick way out of the water.
By the end of our six sessions they had both conquered their fears of the water.
Caroline even started swimming on her own!
Finley still has a way to go, but we are going to try and work on that all summer long!
Thank you Miss Justine! And Caroline for being a great swim buddy.
3 comments:
I LOVE his little bowling ball belly. :)
Thanks for being the brave one, Finley! :)
The pool is one of the best things about summer. Fun! Good job Finley and Caroline!
Post a Comment