Five year old Finley!
I can't believe my baby is five and that he will be in Kindergarten next year! Yikes! I know I am going to have such a hard time when he goes to school. This little boy cracks me up everyday. I love getting to stay home with him and spend our days together.
He is very smart, funny, and sweet.
He is one of the greatest blessing in our lives.
Now that another year has past we decided to do another interview with him.
Here are his responses:
What do you like about preschool? I like my friends.
What don’t you like about preschool? Nothing.
Five things that make you happy:
Going to McDonald’s, when I buy the Lego Movie video game, when I have computer
time, when I can play, and when it’s my birthday.
What is the silliest thing you’ve ever done?
Do a cannonball down the slide.
Would you like to play a musical instrument? Yes a
trombone.
What kind of job would you like to have? Go to work like
daddy does.
If you could have a pet, what would it be?
A snake!
What’s the most important thing that you do? Do
my chores.
What’s the best dessert in the whole world?
Sweet Frog.
What kind of car would you like to drive? A
taxi.
What’s the coolest place you’ve ever
visited? Legofest.
What’s the most exciting adventure you’ve
ever had? Being in a war.
Who is your best friend? Brycen.
One thing you’re really good at: Doing
flip flops on the bed.
One thing you wish you were better at: Riding my scooter.
What scares you most? Nothing.
If you had a million dollars, what would you buy first?
The Lego Movie Video Game.
Favorites:
Favorite place to eat out? McDonald’s
Favorite vegetable? Carrots
Favorite sport? Baseball
Favorite book? Power Rangers
Favorite candy? Pez
Favorite color? Green and Purple
Favorite movie? Nut Job
Favorite animal? Monkeys
Favorite snack? Pop Tarts
Favorite TV show? Star Wars the
Clone Wars
Favorite place? McDonald’s
Favorite season? Winter
Favorite meal? Pasta with red sauce
Favorite song? Beetle Borgs theme song
Favorite game? Angry Birds Star Wars
I love this boy so much! I am lucky that he is in no rush to grow up. He still likes me to help him do most things. He loves cuddling with me especially before bed time. He is a great reader and can read books on a second grade level. He loves spending time with our family and is a very loving boy. We feel like the luckiest parents in the world.
We love you so much Finley! I can't believe you are 5!
5 comments:
Loved the pics in this post, Natalie. Where were you? It cracked me up that so many answered were about the Lego Movie video game...but then his favorite movie is Nut Job. :)
I know right Andrea? This is at the Gateway Gardens park. It is near Barber park in Greensboro. I think it is pretty new.
What a sweet post! My favorites were that he wants to drive a taxi, and his adventure was being in a war? Such a fun kid!
I love the adorable photos and answers!
Seriously can't believe he is 5. I do love the flip flops on the bed. Impressive. :) I love these questions you ask him. So fun!
Post a Comment