Our sweet little boy turned 7 a few weeks ago! I can't believe how quickly he has grown into a boy. He is such a happy kid and a joy in our lives.
Here is a little interview I did with him about things he likes:
What do you like
about school? I like my teacher, playing with my friends, math, and reading.
What don’t you like about school? I
don’t like my classmates being rude.
Five things that make you happy: playing
with Jake, playing Pokemon, playing Skylanders, playing with my dad and mom,
and spending time with my grandparents.
Would you like to play a musical
instrument? Maybe the piano.
What is your favorite song? The
Ghostbuster’s theme song.
What kind of job would you like to
have? Be a super hero. And if that doesn’t work out then a police
officer.
What is your
favorite food? Apples
What’s the most important thing that you
do? To go to church.
What’s the best dessert in the whole
world? Lemon cake with marshmallows on it.
Who is your best friend? Jake and Sawyer
What is your favorite sport? Soccer and Tennis
Who is your favorite team? The Green Hornets
(his own soccer team)
What is your
favorite restaurant? McDonald’s
What’s the coolest place you’ve ever
visited? England
What’s the most exciting adventure you’ve
ever had? Going to the beach and finding all types of creatures.
What is your favorite color? Purple and
green
What is your
favorite movie? Ghostbusters and the New Star Wars movie
What is the silliest thing you’ve ever
done? Looking at what silly things robots do.
If you could have a pet, what would it be?
A snake (um not in this house buddy!)
One thing you’re really good at: Playing
Skylanders
One thing you wish you were better at:
Playing the piano
What
scares you most? Nothing
If you had a
million dollars, what would you buy first? Skylander’s characters
Finley is in the first grade in school. He is a great little reader and currently loves reading the Magic Tree House book series and the I Survived book series. He is playing soccer and tennis and will soon be taking swimming lessons. We also just bought a piano and he is excited to start his lessons once school is out.
Finley is a very confident boy and thinks he can do anything! He recently told me he was the best basketball player in the world even though he has never played on a team before. He does well in school and his teacher wishes more of the children in her class behaved as well as Finley.
Even though I am sad that my baby is growing up so fast, I am very proud of the boy he is becoming. He is caring, loving, and fun to be around. I am already counting down the days till summer when we get to spend all our time together.
We love you Finley man and are so blessed to be your parents!
No comments:
Post a Comment