Thursday, November 9, 2017

Picking Pumpkins!


Can you tell life has been super busy? I am so behind on my blog posts! About a week before Halloween we finally had an afternoon free to go and pick out pumpkins. 


This year we headed back to the farmer's market to find some good ones. We always pick out two pumpkins to carve and then let Finley pick out the designs. Of course there is always an unofficial competition on Halloween to see whose pumpkin gets more likes or comments :). 




We love stopping by the farmer's market pumpkin house!



Finley thought we should make one ourselves, but I explained to him how many pumpkins it would take and how much money it would cost and that it wasn't really feasible. Even though at this point in time it didn't really feel like fall weather, we were super excited for our fun Halloween traditions! Up next . . . pumpkin carving, trunk or treat, and trick or treating!


1 comment:

carrie said...

Ah, the Farmers Market! Why do I always forget to go there. Perfect fun fall place to get your pumpkin!