Monday, March 18, 2019

4 months old

Time sure is flying by! 
The twins are 4 months old now!




The boys have started giggling now which is really fun!






Jackson is 4 months old and weighs 15 lbs 1ounce and is 24.25 inches long. He has been talking up a storm, drooling a lot, has really stinky gas, and still gets mad super fast. Likes: being held, having his diaper changed, chewing on things, and checking out his surroundings. Dislikes: waiting his turn to eat, being cold, and tummy time. Nicknames: chunk, fatty, big boy, angry elf, and pooter. #actionjackson









Hunter is 4 months old and weighs 14 lbs 4 oz and is 24 inches long. Hunter is still my laid back baby. He is rolling over more frequently and laughs when you tickle him. Likes: bath time, tummy time, music, head shoulders knees and toes, and chewing on things. Dislikes: sleeping long periods at night, waiting his turn to eat, and getting dressed. Nicknames: peanut, Hunter bunter, sweet boy, and buddy. #hunterwho









More from this past month:



Jackson gives me the stare down while feeding his brother and waiting his turn to eat.


A tired but good daddy!



Finley is such a great brother and loves reading to the little guys.


We've been rooting for the Tar Heels!


I just love those baby rolls.




Family game night!



On days when I am on my own I sometimes have to pump on the drive to or from Finley's school. It's hard keeping up with Finley's after school schedule and taking care of the twins. I am trying my best not to nurse them outside of the house because they are so unpredictable as to whether or not they will nurse well!


Passed out!
I wish I had more photos, but my phone crashed and I lost a bunch. Boo. 



1 comment:

Andrea said...

Love these boys! You are doing such a great job, Natalie. So. much. work. And you just keep plugging along.