Saturday, August 31, 2019

Back to School!


When did my Kinder become a 5th grader?


I seriously cannot believe how fast time has flown by! This is Finley's last year in Elementary School! I feel like after this year he won't be a little boy anymore and I can barely stand it!


So far he really like his teacher, Mrs. Saeger, who is new to our school.
One of his best friends Milo is also in his class so he is super excited!



My little boy is growing up!



I am so going to miss having him at home with me! He is such a great helper and wonderful big brother.


Here are a few things that Finley is looking forward to this year at school: seeing his friends, math and reading AG classes, battle of the books team, and meeting his new teachers.



It's gonna be a great year!
Once a Gator, always a Gator!


No comments: