Thursday, August 8, 2019

Carolina Soccer Camp



A few weeks ago Finley attended the Carolina Soccer Camp held at Guilford College.


On the last day of camp we were able to go and watch him play for a bit.






He got to pick out his camper shirt. Each shirt said something different. This is the one he choose.


In addition to watching him play, there was a parent/child match. With my brother Donovan in town helping out, I was able to leave the babies at home and David and I both got to play this year!






We had a great time taking it to the kids and showing them we really do still know how to play!
Thanks to Tracy for all the action shots!




Finley had a great and exhausting week! Proud of him for working hard every day at camp and not complaining. His favorite part of camp was of course eating at the campus cafeteria! We need to work on his food choices and self control in the future. I think one day he had 3 desserts and a bowl of Lucky Charms. Lol!

No comments: