Finley finally went back to school in person! Woo Hoo!
Even though he is a 7th grader it feels like he is starting middle school for the first time.
Now I just hope that masking and social distancing at school can keep him and our family healthy and safe!
In addition to going back in person he is also riding the bus to school for the first time. Finley's school starts super late (9:20 am) and the twins also will be in preschool two days a week which starts at 9 am.
Since I can't be in two places at once, we signed Finley up to ride the morning bus. So far he likes it and our bus driver is awesome and on time every morning! The bus also comes right to our driveway. Hunter and Jackson love getting to greet the school bus every morning and yell out "Have a good day!" when Finley gets on the bus lol.
A few weeks after Finley started school it was the twins turn! David and I were away their first week of preschool, but Grammie did a great job of taking care of them and getting them to preschool!
The first day went off without a hitch. The second day they went Hunter had a huge meltdown and did not want to go in. Luckily he calmed down quickly after the teachers took him in.
The boys are in a combination 2/3 yr old class.
Their teachers are also great about sending us pictures daily!
And I've been super proud to see them wearing their masks in every picture! Great job boys! Hoping they can keep it up! I also got a report from their teacher that the boys are good listeners and great at following directions! Glad they are so well behaved at school! Hoping for a great year!
No comments:
Post a Comment